Providing the Retrouvaille program is quite costly for us, but it is significantly more affordable than alternatives. Consider what the program consists of:
- 2 nights accommodation in a hotel or retreat center.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner
- Conference room facilities for the weekend
- All materials, books and hand-outs
- Roughly 34 hours of meeting time during the weekend, including the time of three presenting team, and volunteers the provide support services.
- Six to Thirteen Post Weekend sessions, totaling roughly 24 to 28 hours of total time, including conference room facilities, all hand-outs, presenting couples. and volunteers that provide support services.
- Monthly C.O.R.E. gatherings forever provided by local communities, including meeting space, materials and hand-outs.
Even though we are all volunteers, all of these expenses add up. We could not offer the program with a registration fee that covers our costs, as it would be prohibitively expensive for couples that don't have the means. Because of this, each community sets a nominal base registration fee that helps them cover base costs for the first night. This varies from community to community, based on costs in their area, and can be anywhere from one to a few hundred dollars per couple. Contact the Retrouvaille community closest to you for their registration fee.
At the end of the weekend, each couple is asked to make a private and anonymous donation in a blank envelope to help cover the actual cost of the program. This one donation is entirely optional, and covers all the expenses mentioned above.
If You Cannot Afford It
We understand that some couples cannot even afford the nominal registration fee. We are a ministry, and no couple is ever denied the chance to heal and renew their marriage because of lack of funds. If you cannot afford it, please let us know and we will work with you.
Each community weekend has limited space, and it varies from community to community. Early registration is encouraged, but not required.