- Are you frustrated, hurt or angry with your spouse?
- Is your marriage suffering lack of trust and forgiveness?
- Do you feel alone or distant from your spouse?
- Are you disillusioned or bored in your marriage?
- Are you having trouble communicating?
- Does talking about it only make it worse?
- Are you constantly fighting? Or, do you simply shut down?
- Are you unable to see how to change the situation?
- Have you thought about separation or divorce?
- Retrouvaille provides marriage help for all of this and more!
The Retrouvaille Program is for Married Couples Facing Difficult Challenges in their Relationship
- A Marriage program that helps couples restore their marriage and rebuild a loving relationship.
- Couples of all faiths or no faith background are encouraged to attend.
- Primarily a practical program to improve communication, build stronger marriages, and help couples reconnect.
- Presenters are not trained marriage counselors, but couples sharing their personal stories of marital struggles and tools they used to rediscover their love.
A Program for Couples in Struggling Marriages
It is for couples with communication issues, struggling marriages, not communicating well, and those who are considering marriage separation or divorce. It is also for those who are already separated or divorced that want to give it another chance. Some couples come during the initial signs of a marriage problem. Others are in despair and hopelessness when they come. Many seek our program when marriage counseling is not getting anywhere. Learn About The 4 Stages of Marriage
A Weekend plus weekly follow-up sessions
The program begins with a weekend, during which you stay at a hotel or retreat center from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. The couples that have been through the program and restored their marriages present on a series of topics alongside a priest. In between presentations, couples are given time to reflect and dialogue. After the weekend, there is a series of 6 or 7 weekly follow-up sessions that last roughly 4 hours each. More Details of the Program Here.
A Marriage Help Program that Builds Love, Trust & Forgiveness
No matter what your situation is, if both husband and wife are willing to try, we will provide you tools, stories and inspiration to restore the love you once shared, while building trust and inspiring forgiveness for any past hurts. Thousands of couples that were on the brink of divorce, and even already divorced, end up with a renewed romantic love for one another that they often say transcends what they felt before even being married.
A Program that has Helped Tens of Thousands of Couples
While you may have never heard of Retrouvaille, the program has been successfully operating for over 40 years, and now helps thousands of couples every year in more than 160 community locations in 25 countries. On any given weekend, hundreds of couples across hundreds of cities are attending a Retrouvaille weekend or Follow-up session. All of this is operated 100% by loving and caring volunteers from across the globe.
Nothing Like Counseling or Group Therapy
With marriage counseling, there is a third person in the room listening to your problems as they try to help you sort through them. Similarly, with group therapy, you are in a room, sharing your struggles with others. Our method is completely different. The presenting couples share their journey with the attending couples, but the other way around. Instead, you reflect and dialogue on the topics we discuss in the privacy of your own room.
No Sharing Your Personal Struggles with Others
You will never be asked to share your marriage struggles with any of the other attending couples, or even the presenting teams. The program is designed to provide a safe way for the husband and wife to share their feelings on various topics with one another, as they build intimacy, trust, love and forgiveness. Should you relate by a presenting couple's story and wish to speak with them, they will be available to speak with you in private.